Norfolk Libraries have been receiving some fantastic donations from groups and individuals around the county, who have been busy making poppies for our 2018 commemoration project. So far we have origami, crocheted, knitted, card, wool, fabric and even pom-pom poppies. We have a year to reach our goal of 15,500, and there is still a long way to go – we need your help!
If you need some inspiration to get you started, we’ve listed some of our favourite crafty library books below with links of where to find them…
- Vintage Projects – Vivienne Bolton
- Scissors, Paper, Craft – Christine Leech
- Paper Craft
- Paper to Petal – Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell (also available as an eBook)
- Supercraft – Sophie Pester
- How to Decorate and Embellish Your Fabrics – Laurie Wisbrun
- Felt Sew Good – Christine Leech
Remember your local library will have a crafting book section (Dewey class 745-746), and will always be able to reserve books for you to collect – just ask!